5 Game Guarantee
Games will start as early as 2:00pm on Friday 7/21 and end as late as 4:00pm on Sunday 7/23
Girls High School
- HS Open Gold (Highest skill or older team, 2023’s ARE allowed)
- HS Open Silver (Intermediate skill, NO 2023’s allowed)
- HS Mixed Bronze (Lowest skill or younger team, NO 2023’s allowed)
- 10U ($250 deposit, as we get interest and have determined game play we will finalize game guarantee and team fee)
Teams will play two 24 minute running clock halves with a 3 minute half time.
- Clock will not stop at any time during a game
- No Time Outs are allowed
We follow the USL Age & Eligibility Guidelines
*In the case of cancellations due to inclement weather, no refunds will be given!
57 teams, 25 clubs from 9 states, 4 divisions, tornado’s, torrential downpours and severe storms
64 teams, 26 clubs from 9 states, 4 divisions, 160 games played over 3 days on 10 fields
52 total college coaches
86 teams from 11 states, 7 divisions, 215 games played over 3 days on 12 fields
80 total college coaches
- 2023 Details and Information:
- Teams will play 5 games minimum over the weekend
- Games will begin as early as 2pm on Friday 7/21 and end as late as 4pm on Sunday 7/23
- Games will include pool play and seeded play (some divisions will have multiple rounds or just 1 seeded match up)
- For HS teams, best efforts will be made for a showcase format on 7/21 & 7/22 with bracket play on 7/23 *in some cases bracket play will begin on 7/22.
- The game schedule will be out a minimum of 2 weeks before the event and will be released on Tourney Machine
- This is a “Stay to Play” event, please review the hotel information page
- Team camps are only allowed in designated areas and are prohibited in high traffic locations between game fields.
- No charge for parking
- There will be a vendor village with a variety of vendors and items
We are excited to have a film vendor for this year! Check out their information, packages, and more here!
There will be a photographer on site all weekend taking pictures throughout the tournament. The photos will be available for purchase below:
Divisions offered and More
- Girls High School
- Girls Youth
- This tournament is a stay to play
- Games will be played Friday (as early as 2pm), Saturday and Sunday (as late as 4pm)
- Check out updated list of college coaches (updated daily beginning 2 weeks from event start)
- Game film packages are available for purchase and will be provided to any registered college coaches post-event
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org